- July 14, 2018
- Posted by: Uriel Tomori
- Category: Opportunity
Application for Young Transformation Initiative (YTI) Online Training Programme
Team YTI is a group of young distinguished and eminent individuals from all over Africa. Team YTI is currently accepting registration/participation into her online educational training programme scheduled to commence in September later this year.
Young Transformation Initiative (YTI) is an online educational training programme that focuses on training young people on key moral and ethical societal issues – defining practical ways on how they can impart the society positively and create a sustainable future for themselves.
Mission: To ethically groom the young for societal and sustainable future development.
Vision: A society of young people with high uprightness and morals.
1. Exhaustive and Comprehensive training/tutoring on morals and ethics
2. Networking with other participants across Africa
3. Coaching and Mentoring even after the end of the Programme
4. Career guide for participants
5. Become an alumnus of the programme. Participant can also apply to become member of Team YTI.
1. Participants must be between 17 – 24 years
2. Participants must have an active WhatsApp number during the course of the programme
Method of Application:
Please complete this form
31st August, 2018
Please inform those eligible